WTS Energy is seeking to hire Offshore Project Manager for one of its client who is a reputed international EPC company.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Project Manager will be responsible for offshore engineering projects from design, detailed engineering through construction.
– Serves as prime point of contact between the client and company
– Assures the project execution is in accordance with policies, procedures, systems
– Manages and coordinates project leadership personnel
– Supports Business Development and proposals for new offshore opportunities
– Negotiates changes with the client Negotiates changes with the client
– Responsible for all contracts in their program of works
– Negotiates changes with the client
– Plans the project execution and revises the plan as necessary and assures adherence to the plan.
– Keeps the client and company advised of project status.
– Leads the project management team and is responsible for the successful completion of the project
– Abides by our business ethics
– Project Delivery to the Quality Management systems
– Forecast workload ensuring deployment of sufficient resources (which will require close cooperation with the Engineering Manager)
– Resolution of inter-project conflicts
– Manage all people assigned to offshore contracts effectively
– Appraising direct reports on a regular basis
– Maintaining and promoting Company Values
– Promoting the capturing and implementation of lessons learned on Projects
- Proven experience in the management of engineering and procurement projects
- Must have strong knowledge of offshore EPC projects.
- Preferably someone with GE+ Projects experience in Saudi
- Ideally a mix of greenfield and brownfield experience.
- Fabrication/Construction experience would be beneficial.
- Strong financial and commercial understanding of projects.
- Ideally 15 to 20 years of relevant experience required