For one of our clients, a global player specialized in the construction of complex infrastructure, we are looking for a Contract Manager to work in Bucharest.
In general, the Site Contract Manager’s duties include:
- Production of contractual correspondence, contractual notices, and provision of contractual advice and support to the Project Manager and Department Heads on a routine basis.
- Preparation of Contractor’s Monthly Statement (including organizing the records and measurement).
- Identification and pricing of Variations/OS (including Construction v Tender Drawing change review or revision of Employer’s Requirements, as applicable)
- Identification and Extension of Time and Money Claims and formulation and quantification of requests.
- Preparation and agreement of the Final Measurement/Account incl. statement at completion and final statement.
- Requests for Engineer/Employer’s Decision/Determinations/DB submissions (to be made with HO approval only).
- Requests for Taking-Over Certificates for parts and the whole of the Works.
- Administration of Subcontractors and Major Equipment Suppliers (monthly valuation, liabilities, contra charges, counter claims, progress monitoring and relations).
- Program/Progress monitoring (incl. ensuring maintenance of planned v actual program routinely).
- Organization of site document filing system according to HO guidelines.
- In conjunction with Works Manager ensuring suitable site records of resources and production are maintained. This also includes the routine review of the site records themselves.
- Maintenance of Instruction Register.
- Maintaining good working relations with Employer and Engineer.
- Relations with other Contractors.
- Monthly report to Branch/HO Office.