WTS Energy is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer (Pipeline & Drainage Systems) to work for an EPCM phase of the Hospital Buildings project.
The successful candidate Must have experience in hospital design; he/she will be responsible for the mechanical design development throughout all the project design phases of the projects located in Iraq. During the Engineering and Procurement phase, he/she will be based in Abu Dhabi with the requirement to travel to Iraq (Basra region) on business trips from time to time for meetings with the Client and site visits.
- Demand calculation and design for the (hot & cold ) water, steam, drainage pipeline systems, and related mechanical infrastructures and facilities for the circulation and treatment of water, the production and circulation of steam, and the treatment and management of drainage waste water and rain water. In addition to
- Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Rainwater drainage system.
- Irrigation System.
- Prepare documents and reports for the client, such as mechanical pipeline systems design progress reports, design review reports, and any other document related to the design and development of the project’s pipeline systems.
- Work collaboratively with other designers and project teams, internal departments, outside agencies, and stakeholders to execute project design in coordination with all applicable pipeline systems standards, codes, guidelines, regulatory requirements, and project requirements.
- Plan pipeline system maintenance procedures and protocols related to the hospital’s pipeline system functional requirements and periodic testing of water quality, steam quality, and STP waste treatment performance.
- Plan the training procedure of the hospital’s engineers and technical staff for the operation and functional monitoring of all pipeline systems.
- Plan and organize pipeline system and related facilities testing and commissioning during hospital handover, including acceptance testing protocols, quality control procedures, and waste management certifications.
- A University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 15 years demonstrable experience in the design and planning of pipeline systems and at least five years experience in pipeline systems related to Health Care facilities.
- Experience in commissioning, regulation, and acceptance testing of pipeline systems.
- Ability to cooperate and work with the design team.
- Expert knowledge of pipeline system design and construction of Hospitals and Health Care facilities and provide technical expertise support for the project’s pipeline systems.