About the job:
WTSEnergy is looking for Senior Instrument Engineer to support our client an oil and gas EPCM company based in Warri, Delta State
The ideal candidate will be responsible for have vast experience specific to EPCOM projects delivery, strong leadership tenet and astuteness, excellent analytical skills, very good communication/ presentation skills, resourcefulness, innovation.
- Coordinate with the unit team for technical direction
- Quality checking and design guidance for all 2D/3D CADD Drafting and design.
- Prepare and check Instrument Loop diagrams as well as Control Systems cabinets design and wiring.
- Participate in design reviews, HAZOPs and SILA/LOPAs
- Prepare and check hook-up, installation and Instrument/Fire and Gas location plans.
- Support in the development of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Review project documents for scope, presentation, and technical accuracy
- Develop Material Requisitions for field instruments, automated valves, control systems and completion of Technical Bid Evaluations
- Develop Control Narratives and Cause and Effect diagrams.
- Provide support for engineering work estimates.
- Interface and approve mechanical equipment packages on behalf of the instrumentation and controls department scope of work.
- Interface with various engineering disciplines, suppliers, and other areas of the company
- Manage assigned work effectively, including prioritizing, executing, managing schedule and budget, and reporting, to meet project goals.
- M. Eng In Electrical Electronics. Relevant Related Discipline
- 12 years EPC experience in oil and gas facility projects
- Must have – COREN. MNSE Ms Office skills
- Understanding and familiarity of industry codes and standards
- Knowledge of instrumentation and measurement technology, PLC maintenance and programming, analysers and sample systems, failure analysis and reliability data analysis
Duration: 3 years contract extendible based on performance
Rotation: 21 – 30 days ON, 7 days OFF
Work location / point of origin: Warri, Delta State
Job: Site based roles. Deployed to Project sites but would be in Warri for Official meetings/engagements.
No relocation allowances. For right candidates based outside Warri, they always must find their way to Warri (at their own cost) where they would be deployed to location by client.
Workdays: Monday – Saturday
Feeding, Accommodation provided when on Site.