For one of our clients, we are recruiting a Senior Geologist with a strong technical background in exploration, prospect identification and maturation in Exploration and Development over a wide range of depositional environments.
- Ensure health, safety and environment are priorities in all activities.
- Delivery of integrated interpretation for mature exploration prospects and well positioning.
- Delivery of mature, economically viable development opportunities
- Delivery of regional to sub regional scale sequence stratigraphic frameworks to support Development and Exploration activities
- Delivery of Play Fairway maps to support volumetric parameters and risking parameters for prospects.
- Collaborate in efforts to reprocess legacy onshore 3D seismic data for better imaging and reservoir characterization, including providing correlated tops, active QC of intermediary and final products, and advising on geologic context of features identified on seismic during reprocessing.
- Integrative Geoscientist with 15+ years upstream interpretation experience, Exploration and Development.
- Previous experience working in Oil companies with following competencies:
- Global experience with multiple Hydrocarbon Basins, in a variety of stratigraphic and structural settings
- 2D / 3D Seismic Interpretation
- Well log correlation, sequence stratigraphic interpretation
- Prospect maturation in structural and combined stratigraphic plays
- Prospect maturation through execution of drill well
- Generation of maps essential for characterization of plays, distribution of reservoir and net pay, and the configuration and distribution of seal
- Volumetric and Risk assessment