Job Title: Project Controls Manager
Type of Role: Direct Hire
Location: Houston, TX
WTS Energy is the leading solution supplier in the international Oil, Gas, and Renewable Energy industries. We supply professional personnel and outsource services for projects and operations in all regions across the world. We take pride in partnering with our clients and consultants in relationships that are based on trust, high ethical standards, and consistent service quality. This is what we believe in, because in the end it is all about people. Our team is currently looking to fill a role for our client for a Project Controls Manager. This position will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager during the project lifecycle to maintain approved budget.
- Design and setup the project control system according to the specific project complexity, contract requirements, the commercial dossier, and the risk analysis outcome.
- Take responsibility for issuing the Project Control procedures, the project WBS, the Risk and Opportunity Management Plan, the Contract Master Schedule, the internal Control Budget, and the Cash Flow.
- Supervise and ensure the collaboration between the cost control and scheduling systems.
- Communicate the Project Control requirements to Subcontractors and Vendors to be included in the bid proposal documents to maintain a close control of progress, schedule and performance.
- Be responsible for the Document Control System setup and implementation of all information and application systems required.
- Address interface system requirements (e.g., Administration, Procurement, Engineering, ICT) and ensure the implementation of the risk management methodology.
- Maintain the Project Control System together with the risk analysis
- Assess and analyzeproject performance and reportprogress to PM in a timely manner.
- Ensure that reports required by the Client and by internal procedures are regularly issued.
- Direct, coordinate and supervise the work of the Project Control team.
- 8-10 years’ experience in Project Controls in an Oil & Gas Environment
- Knowledge of commercial contracts and capability to define scope of work, setting up project controls including schedule, cost, and risk assessments
- Knowledge of document control, workflow, and document distribution
- Experience in technical project reporting (prepare / present)
- Previous coordination experience, previous experience planning, scheduling, and executing project management system, experience in resource allocation for projects including recruitment, training, project teams and performance management
WTS is an equal opportunity employer with a firm commitment to growing inclusively, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, medical condition, age, or veteran status