WTS Energy is looking for a Planner, for a global player specialized in the construction of complex infrastructure.
- Prepare the Program of Works (Grafic de executie) with “Primavera” software or similar including all the related reports (Narrative report, Critical Path, list of Equipment, calendar, etc.)
- Monitor the actual progress vs planned progress
- Prepare delay analysis for Claims vs the Client or from SubContractors vs the Contractor
- Prepare all the reports to be provided for Cost Control analysis
- Check the performance of Site Production and/or Sub Contractors/Service Providers
- point out the Criticalities or the delayed Activities compared to the Planned Schedule
- Prepare all the report for the monthly report to the Client
- Prepare the Schedule to be annexed to Supplier Contracts and or SubContracts
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in business, computer science or engineering
- Able to work with “Primavera” or “WinProject” or similar software
- Advance knowledge of Excel.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- A critical thinker with solid attention to detail.
- Can prioritize through demonstrated time management skills.