Our client is looking for 15+ years of experience Lead Electrical Engineer with proven experience in the design of Power Generation eg; GTG,STG’s (Refineries, Gas Plants and GOSP), Switchyard design, Over Head Transmission Line, Gas Insulated substations (GIS) and distribution systems, (Experience in Engineering Consultancy, EPC contractor and Client domains).
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Feasibility Study, FEED engineering and Detail engineering services for large scale power projects, Oil and Gas plants.
- Power generation configurations selection study during feasibility phase.
- Power demand and Generation analysis.
- Power distribution, transmission line (OHTL – 69 kV,115 kV,230 kV) planning & configuration study.
- Preparation of Sizing calculation for all electrical systems including GT/ Unit / station transformers, DG Sets and HV/LV Switchgears, HV/LV Cables, Lightning and grounding.
- Islanding & Load shedding studies.
- Prepare and Review of Switchyard Design Engineering
- Preparation of overall single line diagram for switch yard
- Develop Protection scheme for Switchyard, Transformers, MV / LV Switchgear.
- Develop Switchyard equipment drawings like CB, CT, PT, Isolator & LA.
- Preparation of BOQ for Switchyard
- Preparation of Electrical Single line diagram for power generation and distribution schemes for power plants, Refineries, Gas Plants & GOSP’s.
- Reviewing of Control and protection panel GA/Scheme drawings for 69 kV,115 kV,230KV Switchyard
- Preparation of TBEs, Reviewing of all vendor drawings, Co-ordination with Vendor
- Review of Technical offers for Electrical equipment / Packages
- Coordination with project procurement team for equipment ordering for complete power plant.
- Estimation of Design MH’s for tendering purpose
- Project Managers
- Discipline Manager
- Electrical Group Leads
- Minimum Bachelors of Engineering/Science in Electrical and Electronics engineering.
Key Skills & Technical Competencies:
- Must be a reliable Engineer who can work independently and able to lead/guide a team
- Must be proficient in reviewing/preparing design drawings using Microstation
- Knowledge of Saudi Aramco standards & Saudi Electricity Standards is an advantage
- Must have excellent knowledge & understanding of Design practices, Construction Practices and Procedures
- Must be proficient in English; oral and written communication.