For one of our clients, a global player specialized in the construction of complex infrastructure, we are looking for a Junior Cost Controller to work in Pitesti.
- Provides reports on the consumption of the main materials on a daily basis by making comparisons with theoretical consumption
- Provides daily reports on equipment and material usage across the site
- Manage whether a proper progress measurement is in place for all project activities through the whole project cycle
- Support the budget and forecast process through obtaining source data and input to forecast and budget files.
- Perform allocation rate calculations and analysis.
- Provide regular daily reports on project status underlines the deviations and recommend remedial actions
- Engineering degree (preferred)
- Experience in Cost Control in Constructions companies (preferred)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Development Cost estimates preparation, Work Program & Budget, Project Planning, Project Management methodologies and techniques,
- Good degree of computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Good abilities to read, understand, interpret and write reports and documentation.