ENTERPRISE APPLICATION SUPPORT/DEVELOPER
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support design and implementation of applications to enhance business processes.
- A “hands-on” role providing on-site day-to-day application administration and support for specific business systems; notably SUN Financials, EAM and SharePoint.
- To liaise with and develop relationships with the business functions to ensure successful design and adoption of business processes.
- To support deployment of systems and services in an effective and efficient manner ensuring maximum availability to business users.
- To monitor and report as required on system bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- To work closely with other IT software developers and administrators to obtain an awareness of the interoperability of the Oriental applications.
- Provide input for all changes which require reporting to the change advisory board (CAB) for the appropriate approvals.
- To develop technical documentation and user guides as required.
- To support business systems, release management adopting strong user communications.
- To manage the business systems helpdesk function for the Finance systems, EAM, SharePoint, Sharefile and One drive.
- Provide input and co-ordinate with the business users to identify training requirements a n d develop and hold appropriate training plans.
- Contribute to guidelines for security and user profiles.
- Contribute to system architecture/version upgrades.
- The candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, or closely related discipline.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years working experience in the same area of specialty or closely related field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in web development and relational databases required.
- Experience of EAM and SUN Financial Systems implementation, configuration and administration.
- Experienced in leveraging out of box SharePoint solutions to meet business requirements.
- In depth knowledge of SUN system and Q&A reporting essential.
- Experience in Business Process management – Design and implementation.
- Experience of Procurement Systems administration.
- Experience of having been involved in Change Management for inter-application changes incorporating clear user communications.
- Strong communicator skills required to various hierarchical levels in the business
- Must have a good understanding of business systems processes.
- Positive, energetic team player, comfortable working in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstration of efficient coordination skills, being able to work on multiple projects in parallel, whilst being able to prioritise ongoing work.
- Ability to be flexible to adapt to the growing demands of the organization.
- Must be organized and focused on objectives. Attention to detail paramount and an ability to deliver in tight timescales.
- Ability to travel to other areas where the company operates.
- Oil and Gas background highly desirable.