Primary purpose of job
- Maintain the continuous operational readiness of the Emergency Communications and Operations (ECO) Centres in RLC, MIC and DCA to support emergencies.
- Manage the dispatching of the company’s emergency services during incidents in RLC, MIC and DCA.
Experience & Skills
- At least 10 years work experience in an Emergency Response role in Oil and Gas, government authority or air traffic control.
- Good communication skills in English and preferably Arabic.
- Good working knowledge of latest Communication and Control systems used in Emergency Communication and Operations Centres.
- Degree in Science, Emergency/Disaster Management or any related technical discipline from an internationally recognised university or institution.
- Diploma will be considered with 20 years related work experience.
- Professional qualifications in Emergency/Disaster Management from internationally recognised bodies desirable.
- Knowledge of MSDS of Hazardous Materials.