Our Client ENI B.V Kenya is looking to recruit a Deputy Plant Manager (vegetable oil extraction- agri hub). He or She will be responsible for ensuring operational readiness and set-up the operational management system before plant start up as well as direct and coordinate daily operations of the oil extraction plant.
- Develop Operation Readiness deliverables.
- Build the operational management system.
- Recruit, manage and develop plant staff resources.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Be responsible for integrity and maintenance of the asset.
- Optimize production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Lead implementation of HSE aspects in the operations.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets