Job Duties/ Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with BD Manager to achieve revenue goals
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization
- Interface with customers via phone and e-mail to identify areas of opportunity and provide customers with marketing collateral to further develop their interest.
- Maintain all relevant contact information and record all correspondence for appropriate actions in CRM tools (Salesforce, Action Plans)
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage team members to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities from initiation to completion
- Prepare presentation slides and conduct sales presentations to client (internal and external)
- Determine cross-selling opportunities of PAGES’s products and solutions to internal, existing and potential customers
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
- Respond to client queries regarding PAGES’s products and services in a timely fashion
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, challenges, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Develop and review business proposals for new and existing customers
- Participate in tender review documentation process, bid management and review of contracts from clients
- Assist Business Development Manager in preparation of budget for the department and management meetings
- Ensure all documentation (permits, company registration documents, project documents) are always updated.
- Possess a Bachelor of Science/Social Science or Engineering degree in or related field from an accredited university. Professional Qualification:
- Possession of additional professional qualifications will be an advantage Experience
- 5 years post NYSC experience in business development/sales role. Previous experience in process industry/instrumentation/ Oil and Gas Industry, Food and Beverage industry
- Experience in bid management, tendering and project costing principles
- Good understanding of business and product development cycle, leading practices, techniques and methodologies
- Market/competitive analysis and research techniques
- Project Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills — Must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed
Salary: N 5,691,625.85 Gross Per Annum
Other Benefits:Leave Allowance, 13th Month, and HMO