We are seeking bilingual corporate Receptionist to join our team in Mexico City. As the first point of contact for our organization, you will play a crucial role in creating a positive and welcoming experience for our clients, visitors, and employees.
Join our team and be the friendly face that represents our company. If you’re a courteous, detail-oriented, and proactive individual with a passion for delivering outstanding service, we encourage you to apply for the Receptionist position.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field; or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of corporate receptionist experience.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment and be willing to help with multiple tasks as needed.
- Answer and direct incoming calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Process and distribute incoming mail and packages.
- Manage office supplies and inventory, replenishing as needed.
- Proactive, customer-oriented, people-oriented.
- Excellent English and Spanish communication skills.
- Greet and welcome visitors, providing a positive first impression of the company.
- Offer all visitors a beverage of their choice and validate parking upon arrival.
- Notify employees of visitor arrivals and accommodate any additional requests by either the visitor or host employee.
- Manage inquiries via phone, email, and in-person, providing accurate and timely information.
- When out of office; coordinate absence with necessary parties to ensure the front desk is covered for visitors and deliveries.
- Maintain a well-organized and presentable reception area and common spaces.
- Assist with various administrative tasks, including but not limited to sorting and distributing mail, and managing shipments.
- Set up and clean conference rooms before and after meetings, ensuring they are equipped with necessary materials and technology.
- Assist with arranging catering and other logistical support for meetings.
Location based: Mexico City.
Job Perks and benefits:
The benefits program includes benefits per law (Social security, retirement and other specified by Mexico Labor Law) and additional benefits to complement you and your family´s needs.
- Competitive salary
- Long term assignment hired directly by our Global Partner in Mexico´s office.
- Payroll scheme