Are you hands-on, detailed-oriented, able to multi-task, our Operations team in the Netherlands is looking for you!
We are WTS Energy, a leading People and Solutions company in the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We operate globally with offices in 16+ countries, delivering services to the major Energy Industry players and actively support the Energy Transition.
- Operations support to consultants/recruits
- International travel & visa logistics
- Register and maintain insurance related matters
- Administer & optimize (supplier) contracts
- Build & maintain client and management reports
- Assist other Operations team members when required
- Invoicing and timesheets administration
- Support with the digitalization of our Operational workflows
- Facility & office supplies management
- Support with ad-hoc projects
What we offer
- Entrepreneurial & diverse organization
- Competitive renumeration & travel allowance
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance
- Structure guidance during your internship
What we look for
- You are registered at a Bachelor (3rd or 4th year) or a Master programme
- Available for at least 5 or 6 months from January/February 2021 (for at least 32 hours a week)
- Good knowledge of Office 365, knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent in English both oral and written, and either Dutch, French, Spanish, etc.
This Internship is currently running in the Netherlands. To apply, please submit your application. Once you have submitted your application, it will be reviewed with regards to the General WTS Energy requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application, best of success!