Are you result-oriented, agile, high potential, with an entrepreneurial mindset, ready to be challenged and start your career in the global workforce management? Then, we are looking for you!
We are WTS Energy, a leading People and Solutions company in the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We operate globally with offices in 16+ countries, delivering services to the major Energy Industry players and actively support the Energy Transition.
This Graduate Program aims to facilitate you with the opportunity to experience the different facets of the Workforce Management operating model and key departments of the company. Supporting by a mentor and in combination with structured trainings, you will be offered the tools and guidance to lead your career path. The program will focus on different aspects related to Sales & Marketing, Recruitment, Engagement, International Relations and Operations Management.
- Help to build processes and workflows to support the growing strategy of the company
- Work with the different key departments – Sales & Marketing, Recruitment, Operations – to establish seamless Client experience
- Perform ongoing tracking and analysis on market trends and business initiatives to identify improvement opportunities
- Complete all assigned tasks and assist with day-to-day operations
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities
- Travel to different offices and participate in daily operations as required
What we offer
- Working with a motivated team of professional of the key departments in a rotational manner
- Global exposure to Europe, Africa and Middle East
- Excellent opportunity to work in the Energy Transition, with new Technologies and Renewable Energy projects
- Entrepreneurial organization
- Diverse team & growth prospects within WTS Energy
- Structured training and mentoring
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance
- Competitive renumeration
What we look for
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing & Communications or International Business
- Proven track of academic excellence
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are ambitious and a winner
- You are independent, yet a team player
- You are learning agile, self-sufficient and open to feedback
- You are fluent in writing and speaking English, and either Dutch, French, Spanish, etc.
This program is currently running in the Netherlands. To apply, please submit your application. Once you have submitted your application, it will be reviewed with regards to the General WTS Energy requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application, best of success!