· Plans and co-ordinates all wireline activities in the field.
· Supervises service companies carrying out wireline operations on all types of wells ensuring that such operations are implemented safely, efficiently, optimally and cost effective in line with the technical and services standards.
· Plans daily operations in co-ordination with Technical Support division, Central Control Room, Field Production Supervisor, Test Vessel & Field Maintenance Support, to ensure daily activities are carried out efficiently, optimally, and safely, without negative impact to production targets.
· Liaise with TSD Wireline supervisor onshore, for maintenance, Technical & logistical support from the contractor’s base.
· Liaise with Drilling rigs on daily basis for operational support and technical requirements.
· Technical Diploma
· 10 years’ experience in Wireline Operation involving maintenance/repair of tools/equipment of which 3 years should have been in a supervisory capacity
· Good knowledge of English language