In need of wellsite supervisors for a Nevada geothermal project. Must be experienced, well-rounded individuals that meet most or all of the following requirements:
- Safety conscious – individuals that actively make safety a priority starting with their example on location and extending throughout their daily routines.
- Technical experience – air, managed pressure drilling, high temperature reservoirs, well control (including steam well control), rig operations, directional drilling (especially horizontal drilling), drilling fluids management, and managing people, tools, services and timelines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – daily drilling reports, field ticket reconciliation, phone/text message/email communications, capable of relaying details of problems as well as potential solutions
- Maturity in dealing with different types of personalities, especially in difficult, challenging, stressful situations; ability to handle conflict professionally and calmly.
- Accountability – willingness to make a decision when necessary, willing to accept responsibility for personal actions, willing to talk through difficult situations and implement solutions, even if the solution is not the one they would have chosen.
- Self-awareness – the understanding that they are a component of this operation, and they can understand how they are a part of the solution (or the problem) and can adapt as necessary.
Will need to provide:
- Safety certifications: OSHA10/Safeland (OSHA 30 preferred)
- Valid well control certificate
- H2S training, first aid desired