The Wellsite Supervisor (WSS) is the senior representative, and has the responsibility for planning, coordination, supervision and execution of the well operations program.
- The WSS shall provide clear leadership in all aspects of health, safety and environmental (HSE) protection, ensuring that safe working practices are being utilized.
- The ultimate objective of the WSS is to conduct the well operations safely, in accordance with the approved well operations program and in compliance with the applicable Policies/Standards/ Procedures and the regulatory requirements, within the allocated time/cost with optimal use of resources.
Terms & Conditions
Company : International Oil & Gas Service Company
Location : Abu Dhabi
Rotation : 28/28 Days On/Off
Duration : On yearly renewable Contract
- HND or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of Oilfield experience
- At least 5 years of CTD experience
- At least 3 years of oilfield experience in high H2S environment
- High HSE awareness and commitment to Quality
- Written and oral communication skills