ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION ABOUT JOB
(Working environment, international travel, driving licence requirement, client entertaining etc.)
• Relocation may be required, a valid clean driving licence is a requirement. Attendance at and successfully completing specific training courses that are identified towards the competence requirement for the position. Bsc in an engineering discipline is preferred.
• Preferable a CWI professional with eight years practical experience in CWI operations.
• However, a drilling supervisor wishing to broaden would also be considered.
• Moderate field experience of high pressure high temperature, but certainly with experience of coiled tubing operations, high pressure stimulation, slick line & perforating activities on high pressure, high temperature wells.
• Possession of a valid IWCF certificate at supervisor level.
• Having round 1 and 2 certificates.
• Good command of standard office software required.
(Professional, Technical, Academic Certificates required for the job)
Standard grade education to ‘O’ level
IWCF Level 4
‘O’ level English & Arithmetic.
SVQ / NVQ D32/33 or A1 / A2 Assessor qualification or equivalent
Supervisory skills training course
A minimum of 10 years’ previous experience of WHM and Well Integrity operations in the position of Supervisor
Experience of working in a high quality environment with high safety and quality control standards
Previous experience of wireline operations in a supervisory role
Good knowledge & understanding of well services sector of the oil industry. Previous experience of wireline operations in an operating role.
Good all round knowledge of all of the major well service equipment manufacturers’ equipment.
Good understanding of the various aspects of HR policies & procedures.
The practical ability to maintain the tools & equipment as required to carry out a wireline operation offshore
Ability to supervise crews & assist with the control of logistical matters for & on behalf of both Intervention Services & clients as required
Strong communication skills – written, verbal and listening
Supervisor/leadership skills – Interpersonal Understanding
Ability to be pro-active
A broad based knowledge of the operating procedures of several operating companies in the position of Wireline Operator.
Ability to develop and energize people
Good communicator capable of working & supervising a team of personnel from various third-party operating companies.
Capable of working on own initiative & as part of a larger team structure. Willing to travel at short notice within the UK & overseas, often for an undetermined period of time, depending on client requirements.
Flexible to accommodate operational requirements and with a positive approach to work
Resilient and able to cope in a difficult and harsh working environment
Physically fit to work offshore in a manual capacity
Results orientated, with the ability to deliver business results through a team
Customer focused with strong communication skills
Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
Ability to impact and influence people through the most effective strategy
Ability to provoke change