Our Client offers flexible, scalable technology solutions for electric vehicles. Their electric vehicle charging stations support the adoption and growth of low-emission e-mobility in over 20 countries worldwide. They are looking for a Training and Onboarding Manager Europe to join their fast growing organization.
This position is based in Amsterdam and reports directly to the Global Director Customer Support. This is a crucial role which will be pivotal to the success of a company that is growing in line with the Electric Vehicles growth over the next few years.
The Training and Onboarding Manager Europe is responsible for the participation, preparation, review and delivery of Training Courses and its related materials, to internal and external resources, support/field engineers, sales and after-sales teams, and service agents in relation to the best performance of the Company’s EV Chargers Services.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
· Work closely with the different engineering product teams (existing, new, SW) to secure the up to date knowledge of all products and solutions. Make sure that the Company is ready to perform the necessary trainings
· Work with the Global Customer Support and service teams as well as other Company’s stakeholders to understand the areas of training that need to be developed, improved or given. Make sure the Company is ready to fulfil the necessary trainings
· Work closely with the Customer Support and Field Engineers teams as well as other subject matter experts, to identify areas for improvement in training needed to address any performance issues of 3rd Party service agents.
· Provide technical product and systems training for new Support/Field Engineers along with technical colleagues as needed
· Initiate meetings with a variety of staff within the business to source content for training modules and materials.
· Develop engaging online training content in the form of video, screencasts, infographics and more
· Strategically plan how the online training content will best fit in a structure that includes courses, units, and lessons and be prepared to adapt and make changes
· Develop the training resources to be easily accessible and well structured; logical and user-friendly
· Review online training content ensuring it is well thought out, engaging, informative and succinct
· Establish priorities to meet deadlines and commitments in a high-pressure environment
· Organize and perform training courses as needed (at least one per product and module), for both internal and external learners. Work with technical teams to ensure SME participation.
· Ability to deliver trainings both online and in person to both internal and external audiences.
· Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing online support/help systems, and experienced in compiling, organizing and writing online help applications to support end-users.
· Demonstrated experience in design principles for user interactions, responsive design principles; with demonstrated ability to create, maintain and update training support materials and develop systems to track versions
· Experience in using a variety of eLearning software and tools preferably including Moodle and Articulate Storyline
· A proven record of customer focused delivery
· Prior experience in developing training and process content, ideally in an electronics engineering or IT company
· Clear and confident communicator and strong language skills with the ability to explain technical scenarios in a way that is easily understood by users of all levels
· Confident with using technology, developing video content, and learning to use new platforms
· Solutions-focused, a willingness to listen and learn
· Exceptional attention to detail and able to logically organize files and resources
· Work independently and collaboratively
· Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills
· Proven ability to follow up and ensure tasks move to completion with great customer satisfaction
· An incredible multitasker who can adapt to constantly changing priorities
Do you have the experience as a Training Manager with an electronics engineering or IT Company. Do you see yourself in this role and you are ready for a new challenge with a fast growing organization? We look forward to receiving your application.