- Trade and sourcing of petroleum products for system balancing, physical cargoes hedging, storage and/or break bulking activities and opportunistic trading in achieving maximum profit in line with company objectives.
- Evaluate, Analyze and provide views and recommendations on oil market trends, its dynamics and fundamentals, arbitrage, spreads, structural changes & issues with aim to support company’s trading activities and decision making.
Terms & Conditions
Company : International Oil & Gas Company
Type : Staff Role
Location : Dubai
- A degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing or Engineering
- Candidate must at least have working experience of at least 4- 5years with a strong background in marketing and trading activities.
- Good knowledge of trading in physical oil market with the capability to use various trading tools ie. swaps, options, futures and/or its combination.