Are you ambitious, high potential, with an entrepreneurial mindset, ready to be challenged and start your career in the Business Development Representative (BDR) for our out-of-the-box solution, for remote Oil & Gas pressure & monitoring? Then, we are looking for you!
In partnership with Hiber, HiberHilo has been developed to offer an end-to-end well monitoring service solution. Powered by satellite connectivity, HiberHilo provides real time data and coverage to every corner of world. Less time and resources, more environmental responsibility and safety.
You will join a fast-growing commercial team in our Global HQ in Amsterdam, this means you will get the chance to build your own success story. We’re a young company, so you will also be called upon to perform tasks and analyses around the sales process not directly related to generating qualified leads.
You will be joining the Hiber BDR Team, focusing on the HiberHilo solution. This means you will have to ‘co-shape’ the BDR role and improve BD procedures and standards.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) plays a critical role in growing our business. The main focus of this position is in developing qualified prospects for our sales process through cold calling, cold emailing, client meetings, lead qualification, referral network nurturing, and managing of various marketing programs designed to generate prospects for deeper qualification.
- Generate sales qualified leads and therefore build a sales pipeline for the account executive team
- Actively think about commercial inbound & outbound strategies with the marketing team
- Collaborate in designing & implementing the right process to qualify and convert marketing qualified leads
- Collaborate in creating BD training programs and train sales and account managers in BD practices
- As a HiberHilo BDR, you’ll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You’re the first touch point for potential clients as you proactively follow-up with leads and reach out to Enterprise companies; establishing and expanding our presence Globally.
- You’ll generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means. Handing hot leads over to the relevant Account Executive, you’ll ensure the Sales team have a consistently well-structured and populated pipeline.
- You will identify and understand a prospect’s needs, comprehending the business drivers behind requests and presenting HiberHilo as a valuable solution. You’ll use your effective communication skills to perform sales presentations and give solid demonstrations of our best use cases.
- You will manage and nurture leads, working with our sales managers to convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Aligning with the Marketing team, you’ll research, arrange, and participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, and meet-ups.
- You’ll use your creativity to find new and improved ways of acquiring new prospects. All the while meticulously managing, tracking, and reporting sales activities and results in our CRM system, Salesforce.
- You’ll conduct market research to identify potential target groups and prospects to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- You will perform analyses and other tasks not directly related to your primary role of generating qualified leads.
Knowledge & Experience
- A relevant Bachelor/Master degree – 0-3 years of commercial experience in B2B.
- Fluent (preferably native) in English. Extra languages are a big plus; Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re business-savvy and understand how business cases are created. You are quick to understand a client’s situation. – You’re a real hunter, you know what it takes to schedule qualified appointments.
- A standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills, you’re at home in a dynamic, challenging, and exciting scale-up environment.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry, experience in the Oil & Gas industry is a plus.
- You have an inquisitive mind, with a natural ability to ask questions and understand a client in detail.
- Organized, precise and using a proper work method.
- Prospecting strategy and methodology
- Market research methodologies
- Strong discovery, qualification and questioning skills
- Good knowledge of CRM systems like Salesforce
- Basic understanding of content and inbound marketing
- Superb communicator
- Proactive, optimistic go-getter, with a getting-things-done mentality.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a natural networker.
- Open-minded, adaptive, knows how to adjust to surroundings.
- Ambitious, organised, pragmatic and goal-oriented.
- Resilient team player that can work independently.
To apply, please submit your application. Once you have submitted your application, it will be reviewed with regards to the General WTS Energy / Hiber requirements.
We look forward to receiving your application, best of success!