TECHNICAL COORDINATOR Job Description
Primary purpose of job
Manage coordination within the city/concession area and enhance synergy between industrial cities / concession areas.
Change management facilitation in the city/concession area and advise the city manager on various change initiatives.
Experience & Skills
At least 15 years overall professional experience in various positions relating to business development, planning, organizational development, and management.
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Effective communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Ability to solve complex problems tactfully by building and facilitating consensus, eliciting cooperation, support and managing conflicts.
• Strong organizational, time-management and self-initiative skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication in English. Fluency in Arabic would be an advantage.
University Degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Business, Economics, Science, or Engineering).