For our client, a major company responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a Technical Coordinator.
Provide technical coordination support and advice to Vice-President, HSE & Business Services and Department Managers on Directorate’s business, including:
• Serving the Directorate’s Focal Point on technical business matters, as assigned by the Executive VP,
Directorates / Departments internal and external, such as Government of Qatar, local
authorities and third parties.
• Support the Managers to implement the Directorate’s Business Plan and Business Excellence initiatives, with emphasis on customer focus and cost savings, throughout the Directorate. [Note: Business Excellence refers to programs that address improving processes, structural costs and increasing productivity levels of business operations.]
• This position is a member of the HSE & Business Services Directorate’s Management team.
• Executive to vice President.
• Prior work experience in the oil & gas industry and Real Estate is a must.
• Minimum of 10 years of in-depth experience in various facets of the Engineering / Facilities / Services industry/Real Estate/HSE, with at least 3 years in a Management position.
• In-depth experience, in Planning, Project Management and Scheduling is a must.
• Broad knowledge and experience within the Real Estate business. Experience within the Qatari real estate market is an advantage.
• Experience in implementing / managing systems in either one or all Management Systems (ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety), ISO 22301 (Business Continuity) is preferable. Lead Auditor qualifications would be an advantage.
• Proven and demonstrable capabilities as a problem solver, strategic and analytical thinker in previous positions. Ability to solve complex problems successfully and tactfully by building consensus, eliciting co-operation, support and managing conflicts.
• Strong analytical skills and capable of independently preparing /analyzing engineering reports, technical feasibility studies and recommending / developing innovative solutions
• Effective communication, technical writing, and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual. Fluency in both written and spoken communication in Arabic and English.(preferable)
• Fully computer literate. Experienced user of MS Office, MS Project, Primevera, SAP, etc.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering either( Civil /Mechanical/Electrical).
• A Master's degree in Business Administration will be an advantage.