For one of our clients in the renewables industry in Romania, we are looking for System Engineer for Real-Time Simulation of HVDC-Systems to work in Bucharest, Romania.
- Project-specific configuration and operation of real-time simulators within the scope of control and protection engineering and factory tests for HVDC applications
- Execution of factory tests and preparation of test documentation as part of project handling and development of new plant systems together with the test team
- Technical handling of real-time simulators for external customers in connection with delivery and commissioning on site
- Collaboration in the preparation of quotations in the form of concept and customer clarifications and preparation of quotation documents.
- University degree in electrical engineering with a focus on power engine.
- Initial experience in the areas of power converter technology (HVDC), high-voltage technology, digital simulation technology as well as control and automation technology.
- Knowledge of real-time simulation systems, preferably with RTDS or comparable (such as Hypersim, e-megasim) and of simulation tools, preferably of EMTDC, EMTP-RV and/or MATLAB/Simulink.
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are of advantage
- Willingness to travel on business and abroad to deliver the system to the customer
- Initiative and motivation to learn, outstanding team and collaboration skills, enthusiasm to dive deeper into the field of Energy Transmission.