For our client, a major company responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry, we are looking for Succession & Career Planning Specialist.
To support human capital processes and the business lines to redeploy the right talent in the right position to drive better results.
As part of the corporate succession management framework, the role shall contribute to the development of leaders across the organization through the management of horizontal and vertical movements by responding to business requirements and individuals’ development plans.
You will work as a specialist and collaborate closely with the Human Capital team to provide the best service to our customers by gathering, analyzing, realizing insights from the talent data, and supporting the drive for pragmatic Talent Management processes to address business needs.
Additionally, you may:
• Manage resources and workflows across all business lines
• Be responsible for acting as the main point of contact for the stakeholders to provide effective advice and guidance on talent mobility/leadership succession related decisions
• Serve as the principal liaison to frontline leaders for talent strategies (philosophies and initiatives within the organization)
• Contribute to the identification of training gaps and development of appropriate solutions for our customers and align with overall Human Capital strategies and plans
• Provide business/workforce intelligence and insights to support improvements on short/long term talent strategies
• Deliver data-driven approach to tactical and operational issues identified within the organization
• Develop talent planning models and development tools in support of business objectives
• Produce ad-hoc reports/dashboard requirements for specific presentations, meetings, or projects
• Share knowledge, technical expertise, and train new analysts in a multi-cultural setting
You will excel on this role if you have the following:
• Curiosity and passion for using processes and data to drive change and help the business make better decisions
• Exceptional process and analytical skills
• Proven consulting and talent management skills in driving performance and delivering results
• Advanced Excel skills including formulas, including visualization tools (i.e. Power BI)
• Experience in presenting and delivering to Stakeholders at different levels of the Organization
• Pragmatic, customer-driven, strong attention to detail with good collaboration and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• 5-7 years of experience in large corporate environments with exposure to talent processes & analytics.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, Economics, Statistic or a relevant quantitative Science.