To support Subsea Operations team in the areas of Subsea system commissioning, start-up, ramp-up with the objective of Safe & Timely start-up of upcoming new projects. To provide technical direction during commissioning/start-up/steady state of new facilities. To ensure all work is carried out in accordance with HSEQ objectives & Company’s requirement.
- Assist in Identification/ Preparation/ Review of Operational procedures/ philosophies/ documents required for Commissioning / Start-up / Steady state.
- Review SOPs, SMPs and other documents.
- Assist in validation of operational philosophies and SOPs by use of simulators where required.
- Support Start-up and steady state operations by monitoring of critical parameter through online data from DCS and offline data monitoring through PSS (production simulator system) and/or any other software made available.
- Facilitate internal system audits and support external audits • Assist in preparation of HOTO/SIMOPs and ensure effective execution.
- Assist in carrying out Flow Assurance Studies • Co-ordinate and manage technical aspects of Subsea production system operations.
- Coordinate with Subsea Intervention/ Subsea controls teams to minimize production down time.
- Assist in troubleshooting of Subsea production systems, propose remedial measures to resolve the issues.
- Liaise with flow assurance and subsurface for start-up and steady state operations.
- Identification of the risk mitigation / control measures to ensure risk levels are brought to acceptable levels.
Terms & Conditions
Location : India – Offshore
Rotation : 28/28 Days On/Off
Type : On yearly renewable contract
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in engineering or equivalent qualification with preferably 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas out of which 10 years in Subsea/Deepwater operations