To support Subsea Intervention team in the areas of Subsea Intervention, Hardware and ROV Tooling with the objective of Safe & Timely start-up of upcoming new projects. To provide technical direction during commissioning/start-up/steady state of new facilities. To ensure all work is carried out in accordance with HSEQ objectives & Company’s requirement.
- Familiarization with all relevant Study reports, Design Philosophies, OEM’s recommendations of Cluster and field.
- Assist in Identification/Preparation/Review of documents required for Commissioning / Start-up / Steady state.
- Support Start-up and steady state operations • Facilitate internal system audits and support external audits.
- Assist in preparation of HOTO/SIMOPs and ensure effective execution.
- Review SOPs, SMPs and other documents • Co-ordinate and manage technical aspects of Subsea Hardware.
- Identification of Associated Risk and Critical Intervention readiness requirement.
- Support Subsea Intervention team in the areas of subsea Intervention, Hardware, ROV Tooling & Operational Spares to minimize production down time.
- Assist in preparation of Subsea Intervention Philosophy.
- Assist in troubleshooting of Subsea Hardware and Tie-In systems, performing RCA propose and remedial measures to resolve the issues
- Assist in identification of spares.
- Identification of the risk mitigation / control measures to ensure risk levels are brought to acceptable levels • Witness SRT / SAT / Offshore mobilization/de-mobilization activities as required.
- Assist in preparation of Subsea Manual – IMR philosophy.
- Provide internal training to the team members
Terms & Conditions
Location : India – Offshore
Type : On yearly renewable Contract
Rotation : 28/28 On/Off
Bachelor/Master’s Degree in engineering or equivalent qualification.
15 years of experience in Oil & Gas out of which 10 years in Subsea/Deepwater Maintenance activities preferably with some experience on One Subsea equipment Should possess certificate to visit offshore such as HUET/Sea survival