Oil & Gas Operator
- Analyze production data and provide reports that allow its interpretation to the Operations area, government agencies or enforcement authorities according to the established deadlines.
- Ensure the loading of information in portals that are required with daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly frequency, providing reliable and timely information.
- Develop and monitor quality controls of the information entered in the field, performing support statistics and analysis of deviations, in order to provide consistent information.
- Identify and propose improvements to the information generation processes, in relation to the tools used for processing (databases, Excel spreadsheets, Power point presentations, etc.).
- Provide support to users of Sapphire and Dashboard.
- Provide production information to other areas that require it.
- Development of KPI'S (Daily and monthly productions, Information required by CNH, etc).
- Design and implementation of new databases