WTS Energy is seeking to hire a Sr. Pipe Foreman – Shipyard experience.
Efficient planning and control ensuring the instructions regarding the work requirements are relayed to the workforce in line with the work scope outlined in specification, tender, work instructions, procedures manuals. Implement and follow-up with trades to ensure compliance on productivity, safety, and quality requirements. Coordinate simultaneously with the foreman of different repair projects.
Policies, Processes & Procedures:
Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and provides instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
Ensure employees are aware and follow the information Security Rules and data security measures in order to protect the company information / intellectual properties.
· Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for the Pipe Department/section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
· Ensuring the health and safety as the first priority on daily activities; highlight the safety campaigns and alerts through toolbox talks
· Providing support Supervisors and Planners in preplanning, generation of programs and job follow-up of all jobs in order to utilize optimum resources – manpower and equipment.
· Ensure that the project programs are provided within 48 hrs after the job identification.
· Coordinate with Project Managers, Superintendents and other trades as well as internally with the department work preparation, fabrication and material control..
· Raising of non-conformity and incident reports (NCIR) as required, and observation reports (QO) on areas identified for improvement.
· Controlling the manhours consumed versus manhours allocated for the jobs.
· Manhours estimate to send to Invoice within 48 hrs after job identification and get agreement.
· Daily updates on the five weeks plan.
· Follow up the materials ETA for critical target
· Monitor and provide support to the Foreman on his daily performance of his duties and responsibilities in line with the department work instructions and procedures.
· Regular checking/monitoring of the progress of the project’s completion and resolved at as early as possible the critical issues and bottlenecks.
Good knowledge of the English language, oral and written.
Knowledge of other languages will be an additional advantage.
1. Knowledge in basic computer operation.
2. Good planning skills and generation of ship repair programs and updates.
3. Familiar with the piping materials international standard comparison and material alternatives.
1. Safety, quality, and environment-conscious
2. Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
3. Team oriented
4. Be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics
5. Attendance & punctuality
6. Work under minimum supervision
· College education graduate
· Secondary education or equivalent
· Training on safety and leadership
· Safety related training
· Minimum 08 years of experience in shipyard, oil, and gas industry.
· Minimum 08-10 years in the related field.