Sr. Contract Engineer for Drilling & Wells, Logistics, Civil Works and EPC Contracts
The job must be capable to handle multiple disciplines. Operations consist out of Drilling Operations, Fracking, Well testing and Production Facilities.
· Work closely with DUET counterparts to assist in the creation of SOW and to define the contractual strategy and define the list of potential Tenderers.
· Draft contractual documents and adapt local conditions; Make use of FALTC's and standard contracts; implement H3SE and Anti Bribery Clauses (ABC); In charge of entire CFT process in line with company procedures and ethics.
· Make use of E-Sourcing Portal for CFT’s.
· Maintain Company’s IT systems with respect to Contract Administration, i.e. SAP, Agora, E-Form System.
· Challenge technical evaluations, requirements and recommendations from DUET and evaluate commercial bids.
· Negotiate contractual (legal), commercial terms, rates and conditions.
· Present RTA's in Contracts Committee; Liaise with CATMAN and obtain internal and external approvals (ADNOC/SPC).
· Intervene in the settlement of disputes in relation with the juridical, insurance and financial Department.
· Participate in the follow-up and to the evaluation of the suppliers and the contractors.
Minimum Requirements & Qualification:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Engineering and or relevant Procurement Discipline; Alternatively, demonstrated extensive experience in Oil and Gas Industry as a Contracts Engineer.
· Minimum 7-10 years of experience in a similar capacity in Oil & Gas Industry.
· Capable to handle multiple disciplines
· Basic understanding of the technical Scope of Work of the various disciplines and the HSE requirements.
· Good knowledge of contractual terms and conditions (Legal/insurance).
· Fluent in English.