SR. BUSINESS ANALYST Job Description
Primary purpose of job
• Acts as the main representative of Operations Directorate to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate business performance in coordination and alignment across all Operational Areas.
• Manage and coordinate internal performance reporting and data consolidation for Operations Directorate with high contribution towards continuous improvement and overall value enhancement for the core business
• Manage the Corporate reporting requirements for Operations Directorate related to finance, budgeting, business plan, performance management, risk management and Integrated Management System in coordination with the Operational Areas.
Experience & Skills
• 15 years of working experience in business analysis in large organizations
• Strong competency in financial analysis, particularly in statistics and effective use of charts for comprehensive reporting. Knowledge in software for dashboards and business objects would be an advantage.
• Good communication and presentation skills, with strong influence and persuasion.
• Able to work as a team with collaborative skills
• Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, in addition to regular tasks
• Degree in relevant discipline for the role of Senior Business Analyst in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Supporting qualification in Business Management, preferably with certification as KPI Practitioner or equivalent