WTS Energy is seeking to hire Specialist Integrated Development Planning for one of its client which is a leading Exploration & Production Service Provider
Job Location: UAE
1. Undertake key field development planning & tracking activities such as scoping, scheduling, designing cost models, work program, budget, integration of planning and reporting in support of the upstream capital projects of subsurface group.
2. Assist in coordinating, developing and managing multidisciplinary team inputs to various documents such as IDP, CFDP, FDP. PEP, Design Basis Memorandum for constant and efficient subsurface project planning and execution and in accordance to Company process.
3. Develop integrated subsurface technical and commercial assumptions documents to form the basis of work program and budget. Influence multi- disciplinary teams and communicates at various technical and managements levels to develop and optimize resources, and overall project schedules and cost.
1. Minimum B.Sc or BE/B.Tech from an accredited university. Masters in Science, Engineering or Management is advantageous,
2. Training / exposure in technical and financial modeling are advantageous.
3. 15+ years of experience in oil and gas industry with broad experience and technical knowledge in subsurface, facilities and operation engineering roles in IOCs.
4. Demonstrated experience scheduling field development projects and upstream cost estimation, with a minimum of 5 years in major drilling and completion capital project
5. Software Experienc: MS Project