Reports to the Maintenance Superintendent in the maintenance of all rotating equipment on the site, specifically in the area of Instrumentation and Controls systems.
Maximise uptime and reduce business losses associated with plant and equipment through creation and deployment of safe, reliable, efficient plans for equipment maintenance.
Advise on latest technologies. Provide input into managing of Maintenance Instrument and Controls equipment budget
• Improve equipment reliability and availability.
• Implement best practice for maintenance and selection of instrumentation and controls.
• Fault finding and analysing control systems on rotating equipment.
• Oversees and drives implementation of plan and drives performance improvement by KPIs.
• Optimize maintenance with focus on attaining compliance targets for all Safety Critical Equipment.
• Create information from data and feedback to optimize Maintenance Strategy.
• Provide input into OPEX and CAPEX budget for major rotating machinery / Maintenance.
• Ensure all activities undertaken by the Team (or on its behalf) are in compliance with CreDan
regulatory HSSE standards.
• Standardize activities across all sites and maintenance teams.
• Perform system monitoring and data analysis.
• Continues to develop local expertise through optimizing on-the-job training and experiential
• Perform root cause failure analysis and recommend corrective actions.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required
• Instrumentation and controls technical institute educated
Minimum Professional Experience Required
• A minimum of 15 years’ experience in a senior maintenance position in the oil & gas industry on instrumentation and control systems
• Proven at troubleshooting technical problems. Subject matter expert in maintenance and fault-finding techniques with gas and oil instrumentation and controls systems