WTS Energy is seeking to hire Specialist Diesel and Auto for one of its client who is a reputed refinery company.
To oversee, direct, coordinate and optimise the most appropriate maintenance, repair, service, or overhaul of company's automative equipment, including stationary and mobile internal combustion engines and equipment.
- Ensures control of staff, material and equipment used by the Diesel and auto groups. As company specialist has overview and direct technical influence on the extent, duration and cost of repairs to be conducted on auto equipment. Directly influences the economic life of the company fleet and its availability by selection of best maintenance practices.
- Provides a broad based garage and auto/diesel service to company including inspection of alll contractor engine driven equipment that enters the site. Responsible for the upkeep and inspection of approximately 227 vehicles/items of equiment valued at approx.$10,000,000.
- B.Sc in Mechnical engineering
- 10 years in relevant experience whincludes atleast 4 years at supervisory level
- good orgnaisational and leadership skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of companyl's operational requirements
- Appreciation of safety issues related to cranes SLI (safe load indicators) and Safety enhanced devices (i.e.Pyroban system)