Job Summary and Scope of Responsibilities
To manage and direct Components of the Asset Protection Department namely: Construction of Expansion Zone, VCPs, Contractor Explosive Dog Detection Teams, and the Guard Force in all operational and procedural matters within the LPG Recovery Plant Construction & Expansion Operations in Kurdistan.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Managing and directing the VCPs, EDD, and Camp Guard Force in its normal daily tasks.
· Managing all staff professionally, fairly, and reasonably in line with Company HR. policies and protocol.
· Maintaining a professional working relationship with appointed Company Staff and contractors associated
to the project.
· Ensuring that all security-related matters are conducted according to Asset Protection regulations as
stipulated by KRG Ministries, Company policy, international industrial best practice and in accordance with
the Voluntary Principles of Human Rights.
· Writing of SOP's, Security Plans, Evacuation Plans, Risk Assessments.
Site Security Supervisor is responsible for:
• Acting as the companies’ security representative in all community related security issues.
• Providing accurate and timely feedback.
• Supporting Community Relations at Company and local level.
• Liaising closely with Oil Police Commanders at local level.
• Monitoring local security related developments and produce.
• Managing security related incidents on the ground.
• Providing accurate and timely reports and security assessments to an agreed and directed schedule.
• Formulating, developing and conducting, ongoing training of the Guard Force.
• Mentoring the LN access control personnel.
• Carrying out day and night mobile patrols within the LPG area.
• Carrying out routine maintenance checks on all the OPF (Oil Police Force) observation towers.
• Submit Work Orders for maintaining the OPF observation towers.
• Assisting and maintaining the Asset Protection communications equipment and network.
• Developing and updating SOPs for the guard force.
• Must have previous management experience in demanding and hostile environments.
• Minimum of 5 years in Iraq.
• Must have a high standard of communications skills both verbal and written.
• Must be computer literate. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment.
• Must be Ex-Military, Police or have at least 10 years working in the security industry.
• Must be physical fit and able to operate efficiently in demanding stressful conditions