Our client, an International Oil & Gas Company urgently require a Site Representative.
· Ensure annual field operation objectives in terms of production, well testing and budget are safely achieved
· Provide Contractor with Operations guidelines (validate shortfalls, shutdowns, routine testing, etc.)
· Review contract KPI results and promote action plan as required to improve contractor efficiency and contract follow up
· Coordinate the resolution of operational problems and validate proposed correctives and optimization actions (production reliability)
· Ensure safe and timely production start-up and ramp-up of the new projects/wells as per onshore support entities recommendations
Engineering Degree or equivalent with minimum 10 years of experience in the oil & gas industry, which includes at least 3 years in Production or Maintenance Superintendent position. Ideal candidate must have technical expertise in Oil & Gas Process, Well Start-up, Well Performance, Metering (including fiscal), Plant Inspection and Maintenance.
Work Location: Ruwais, Abu Dhabi
Work Rotational Cycle : 4 X4
Starting Date: ASAP
Period Required: 6 months