- The Site Engineer/Supervisor is responsible for offering advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects, solving technical issues, providing advice, and managing and preparing reports.
- Managing construction activities and tasks.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing and supervising building work.
- Surveying sites, setting out alignments, levels etc.
- Making sure specifications are met on site.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- 5-15 years of experience in Major Construction Companies
- Knowledge of the Construction process
- Site Management
- Quality & Quantity control,Cost control.
- Technical knowledge and expertise,Highly organized and attention to details.
- Physically fit and able to walk around for long periods of time.
- Superb report writing skills.
- Can interact effectively with a diverse population.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Can work with little or no supervision.