For our client, a major company responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a Senior Wireline Supervisor.
The purpose of the job is to manage the Wireline Supervisor team to ensure that all wireline
(slickline) activities are programmed and executed to achieve requirements in a safe and
• A Well Services professional with at least 15 years' experience in wireline and well
services activities - including experience with H2S operations.
In-depth knowledge of oil industry practices and specification such as API standards and
• Fluent in English ( demonstrated verbal and written skills)
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Commitment and passion for managing HSE.
• Ability and confidence to make operational decisions based on methodical analysis and
meticulous attention to detail.
BSc. in Petroleum Engineering or other engineering discipline is preferred