Participate and provide work instructions to technicians in the maintenance, repair and testing of a variety of mechanical equipment in his area of concern. Preserve and update equipments records in MAXIMO.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Job Specific Accountabilities
- Obtain work permits from Supervisor, review work assigned and arrange for the necessary transport, materials, tools and equipment to complete the task.
- Allocate work to assigned technicians, participate in the work as necessary in the diagnosis of faults of a more complex nature. Inspect and test completed work to ensure that it has been carried out in accordance with requirements and that equipment performs satisfactorily before handing back to operating section.
- Carry out assigned routine and preventive maintenance, including preparation of material to replace worn or damaged parts and arrange for test runs as necessary. Troubleshoot faulty equipments and capable to carryout equipments condition monitoring.
- Check that replacement parts are available in store, if not refer to Team Leader for fabrication/repair in workshop and/or procurement from the market.
- Issue comprehensive daily activity reports outlining the findings, cause to the fault, the nature of the work and the materials, labor and time taken to complete the task.
- Ensure all tools and test equipments are kept clean and serviceable, make and maintain tools inventory, and advise line engineer of additional/replacement tools requirements.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are conducted within company standing instructions and procedures and as per job plan.
- Provide coaching to newly employed technicians. Dedicate sufficient time to develop UAE national developees
- Specifying and preparing spare parts required for Preventive Maintenance and major overhauls including duration and manpower estimation:
- Using MAXIMO computerized maintenance management system.
- Contribute in planning maintenance activities and implementation.
- Update drawings after completion of modifications
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Direct Hire
- Rotation: 28 days ON/ 28 days OFF
Technical Diploma or Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificate in the relevant field
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 6-7 years mechanical maintenance experience, preferably in the oil or petrochemical industry with experience in gas turbines.
- Good knowledge of English.