WTS Energy is seeking to hire a- Senior Reservoir Engineer with (15 – 20 years' Experience)
Job Description & Expected Deliverables.
1. University degree in Petroleum Chemical Engineering.
2. Minimum years 15 years of industry experience in an oil exploration and production company or international service company in reservoir engineering.
3. Broad integrated reservoir experience of tight reservoirs across a variety of international plays
4. Show evidence working in an integrated, multi-disciplinary team in a multi-well full-field environment
5. Reservoir simulation of shale reservoirs Light naturally fractured reservoirs (at least 15 years of experience). both black oil and compositional PVT in ECLIPSE. switch Petrel-RE or Equivalent Industry accepted software.
6. Pressure transient analysis in tight reservoirs including tight naturally fractured reservoirs using Saphir or equivalent software
7. Analysis of laboratory PVT data including the construction of equation-or-state (EOS) PVT models for use in reservoir simulation
8. Expertise in analysis and utilization of SCAIL, data for reservoir performance analysis and prediction.
9. Analysis of production data such as well tests. fluid levels. shut-in bottom hole pressure surveys, production fogging data
10. Decline curve analysis in unconventional reservoirs
11. Conducting uncertainty and optimization for full-field reservoir simulation studies in low permeability reservoirs and tight, naturally fractured reservoirs using petrel-RF or equivalent software
12. Design and implement field development plan for tight resource plays including well spacing optimization
13. Prepare petroleum economics analyses of unconventional, tight fractured reservoirs.
14. Is a team player and maintain good relations with other members.
15. Has coaching and mentoring ability to impart skills and knowledge to younger team members
16.Willing to carry out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Building dynamic models for unconventional, tight, and fractured reservoirs WK utilizing company certified platforms ECLIPSE and Petrel-RE.
2. Transferring and updating of existing into company certified platforms ECLIPSE and Petrel-RE.
3. Uncertainty analysis and field development plans for unconventional, tight, and fractured reservoirs or WK.
4. Economics analyses of unconventional. tight and fractured reservoirs.
5. Interpretation and integration of well tests. pressure surveys and production logging data roc modeling exercises.
6. Providing training to younger staff