Senior Project Engineer with extensive experience in Marine, FSPO, FSRU conversion engineering and construction. The experience should cover basic design, detail design, construction engineering, integration engineering and procurement for the full conversion as EPC.
· Leading a multi discipline engineering team for major conversion scope at yard.
· Full knowledge of piping and equipment: basis of design, equipment sizing and selection for pumps, heat exchangers, compressors, engines, evaporators, valves, pressure/flow control devices.
· Specify equipment data sheets and specifications, vendor data review, equipment manufacturing, factory acceptance tests, package engineering.
· Mechanical design and calculations of machinery spaces, equipment supports, material handling devices, installation and maintenance methodologies.
· Knowledge of EIT integration engineering.
· Knowledge of structural engineering
· Experience with oil and gas and LNG systems.
· Technical review of quotations and liaison with chosen vendors.
· Act as yard engineering manager on conversion projects.
· Manage and supervise engineering subcontractors.
· Prepare engineering deliverables / man-hour estimate /schedule for projects.
· Control and monitor man-hour consumption versus project achieved progress.
· Participate in design reviews and take necessary follow up actions.
· Implement day-to-day operations assigned for the engineering department/section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
· In-depth knowledge of conversion engineering scope (Marine and Topsides).
· In depth knowledge of materials/piping system design and construction.
· Knowledge of oil and gas process / LNG/cryogenic fluids/natural gas containment, handling, liquefaction and regasification systems in line with latest technologies available in the industry.
· In depth knowledge of applicable rules and regulations.
· Strong background with resolution of technical issues during project engineering and execution phases.
· Project management skills.
· Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputable universities.
· 10-15 Years of experience in related fields including work in engineering companies and EPC contractors.