For our client, a major company responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry, we are looking for Senior Project Engineer (Mechanical / Infrastructure).
Responsibilities: Plan and coordinate the implementation of infrastructure projects in accordance with company Methodology and applicable Procedures, Regulations and Standards in coordination with VP Directorate.
• Minimum 10 years broad experience in design and project engineering of infrastructure type of which a minimum 4 years in a discipline engineer capacity covering design, construction and commissioning of infrastructure projects preferably in the Middle East;
• High experience in project lifecycle, project management and supervisory skills.
• Exposure to international experience and an appreciation of cultural sensitivities;
• Excellent oral and written English, combined with strong presentation skills;
• Ability to work with limited supervision, exercising a high degree of self-motivation and discipline;
• Ability to work under tight schedules using strong organizational and time-management skills;
• Strong “team player” attitude and comfort in working with senior management and a broad range of internal and external parties;
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications (including MS Project), and SAP.