WTS Energy is seeking to hire Senior Project Engineer (offshore EPC) for one of its client who is a reputed marine and offshore engineering industry.
Senior Project Engineer with extensive experience in Marine, FSPO, FSRU, MODU, MOPU EPC projectd. The experience should cover basic design, detail design, construction engineering, integration engineering and procurement. .
· Leading a multi discipline engineering team for offshore EPC projects scope at yard.
· Sound knowledge of piping and equipment: basis of design, equipment sizing and selection for pumps, heat exchangers, compressors, engines, evaporators, valves, pressure/flow control devices.
· Specify equipment data sheets and specifications, vendor data review, equipment manufacturing, factory acceptance tests, package engineering.
· Mechanical design and calculations of machinery spaces, equipment supports, material handling devices, installation and maintenance methodologies.
· Knowledge of EIT integration engineering.
· Knowledge of structural engineering
· Experience with oil and gas and LNG systems.
· Technical review of quotations and liaison with chosen vendors.
· Act as project engineering manager on conversion projects.
· Manage and supervise engineering subcontractors.
· Prepare engineering deliverables / man-hour estimate /schedule for projects.
· Control and monitor man-hour consumption versus project achieved progress.
· Participate in design reviews and take necessary follow up actions.
· Implement day-to-day operations assigned for the engineering department/section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
· Minutes of Meeting & Management reporting
· Master of Science degree in Related Engineering field from reputable universities.
· 10-15 Years of experience in related fields including work in engineering companies and EPC contractors.
· In-depth knowledge of offshore EPC scope..
· In depth knowledge of materials / piping system design and construction.
· Knowledge of oil and gas and wind energy industry.
· Well versed with the rules and regulations of leading Classification Societies, IACS and SOLAS.
· Strong background with resolution of technical issues during project engineering and execution phases.
· Project management & planning skills.