- Lead assigned process engineering activity and act as process focal point for projects, developing process scope, planning, coordinating and executing required deliverables to industry standard and quality.
- Provide Process Design for Conceptual, Front-End & Detailed Engineering activities including developing and analyzing process and hydraulic simulations, design calculations, process optimization, sizing & specification of equipment.
- Prepare and review various Process Engineering Drawings & Documents such as Heat & Material Balance, Process Flow Diagram, P&I Diagrams, Process Datasheet, Equipment Specification, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Process Philosophies, Process Studies Report, Safety Review Studies & Reports, Operation & Maintenance manuals etc.
- Provide process engineering inputs to other disciplines to assure consistence in overall design outputs.
- Lead the process team in reviewing design drawing, specifications etc to ensure that contents of deliverables are consistent with project design intent
- Prepare & issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotation, clarification, technical bid analysis etc.
- Review contractor and vendor tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of process engineering design & calculations
- Strong background in Process Facility engineering, optimization and troubleshooting. Supporting WRFM activities
- Carry out Conceptual studies and Process feasibility studies for a variety of surface oil and gas process facilities to support production forecast provided by the sub-surface team and accordingly prepare the concept selection report.
- Perform studies related to oil and gas processing, water injection and water treatment and identify the required stations modifications and upgrade
- Lead as-built activities for Process Facilities.
- Participate in Process Safety (HAZOP, HAZID, Safety Cases etc.) Workshops and Reviews for Projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Design Engineering with minimum of 10 years in the Oil & Gas industry, in engineering consulting, EPC company or IOCs with Design & Facility Engineering Capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant standards, norms and regulations.
- Experience in Conceptual studies, FEED, Detailed design and Facility Engineering of green, brown and revamp field developments, facilities engineering support.
- Must be familiar with working in a multi-discipline environment.