Senior Contracts Administrator
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Senior Contracts administrator for its client based in Saudi Arabia
- To undertake a substantial personal caseload of the more complex contract and commercial work including the provision of legal advice.
- To draft, negotiate and conclude contracts for works, services and supplies and other legal documentation (including more complex andor major contracts) so as to protect effectively the Project’s interests.
- To investigate and advise on contract claims by or against the Company including those arising out of SCMF contracts.
- To provide advice on procurement including standing order requirements, regulations, partnerships, externalization vehicles, private finance initiative and best value.
- To maintain an up to date and comprehensive knowledge of developments in the areas of law undertaken by the potholder and to disseminate that information and any implications for the SCMF to PMC and members of the Management Team as necessary.
- To draft reports to PMC, the PMT, its committees.
- Support P&C department in contract and invoices administration.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Purchasing and Supply or equivalent from an accredited university is required. A degree in Law or an MBA is more preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a contract administrator, 5 of which is in an oil and gas company is also required.
- Experience with contracts administration, subcontracting and reviewing contracts is required.
- Professional certification may be an advantage.