WTS Energy is seeking to hire Senior Busyer for one of its client who is a reputed EPC company.
The responsibilities of Senior Buyer will include but are not limited to the following,
• Lead interactions between Vendors, Engineering, and Proposals during Project bidding phase;
• Proactively identify and mitigate risks at all stages of Project Procurement phase;
• Carry out competitive bid process and validate bids through commercial comparison on the basis of technical characteristics and cost. Evaluate in coordination with Project Team, assign purchase orders to pre-qualified and approved Vendors;
• Ensure the purchase order reflects the actual content of the Material Requisition with reference to technical specifications, contractual and financial clauses documentation, QA/HSE requirements;
• Interface with Project Management, Engineering, QA/QC, and Legal/Accounting to achieve performance procurement objectives.
• Research and develop additional global resources for the assigned commodities focusing on costs, lead time, and reliability.
Diploma level with professional qualifications and accreditation relevant to the role.
10 years working experience in the field
5 years of experience in the Position
1. Experience in performing procurement activities within established purchasing procedures and in line with project execution schedule and budget.
2. Good understanding of contracts principles, terms and conditions.
3. Experience within the oil and gas industry sector.
4. Fluent in English.