WTS Energy is seeking to hire Senior Advisor (Fire protection & Response) for one of its client who is a reputed operating company.
Department: Industrial Cities
Location: Doha, Qatar
a) Provide leadership, direction, and technical advice on Fire Protection and Response operations.
b) Support emergency resilience planning
c) Develop and execute systems and capabilities in line with best practices to enhance the delivery of emergency fire response services to the Oil and Gas Asset Operators in the Industrial Cities.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science from an internationally recognized university; professional qualifications in Fire Protection and Response highly desirable.
- At least 20 years of experience in Fire Protection and Response in the oil and gas industry; additional experience in national fire services organizations desirable.
- Proven experience in executing major performance improvement initiatives.
- Experience in multinational oil and gas companies highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Arabic.
- Strong leadership, management, decision making, networking and influencing skills.
- Ability to deal with senior management inside the Company and external stakeholders