Our Client is an International Independent Oil & Gas Exploration and Production company with a regional focus on the North Sea, North Africa and South-East Asia. They operate and build their business in a truly sustainable way: prioritising health & safety performance whilst minimising environmental impact.
They are currently looking for a Reliability / Maintenance Engineer Rotating Equipment to be based in Den Helder / Zoetermeer
Job Description :
The Discipline Engineer Rotating Equipment provides first line engineering support on defects/deferment analysis and corrective actions. He drives reliability engineering. More generally he leads improvement projects for maintenance strategies/operating practices and contributes to the integrity management of safety critical elements. This is done in coordination with the Company’s local internal technical authorities, their offshore organization and external independent verification authorities. The Discipline Engineer interfaces with suppliers for contract management, FAT/SAT and performance quality reviews.
· Minimum BSc (HTS/HBO), preferred MSc (WO), or acting on this level based on experience and/or
· Typically a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a relevant field/discipline, with progressive
· A thorough understanding of maintenance standards, technologies and practices related to oil and
gas maintenance production and facilities operations;
· Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of and experience with mechanical rotating equipment,
ranging from turbines, engines, pumps, compressors, equipment packages to design, operation,
maintenance and condition monitoring in the petrochemical or oil and gas industry;
· Conversant with rotating equipment engineering standards;
· Conversant with related documentation and documentation requirements;
· Demonstrable interpersonal skills both in motivating and influencing stakeholders in order to
continuously drive for improvements;
· Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in Dutch and English;
· Occasional offshore travels must be expected.
Are you looking for your next challenge with a dynamic organisation? Do you meet all the requirements and your experience is a good match to the vacancy? Apply now to this vacancy!