We are currently seeking a talented Recruitment Consultant to join our team in The Hague. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and energetic team and working with some of the best consultants and clients in the Energy Sector.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining long lasting relationships with both Consultants and Clients from all around the world. This includes sourcing, identifying, and delivering consultants to WTS Clients predominantly in the offshore wind and renewable energy sectors. You will be dealing with different people from all over the world therefore cultural sensitivity and understanding in your job is required.
The ideal candidate is self-driven and a highly motivated professional with relevant experience in Technical recruitment, preferably in the (Renewable) Energy sector. You must be fluent in speaking, writing, and reading both English and Dutch. Furthermore, you don’t have a 9-5 work mentality.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in our fast-growing international organization within Renewable Energy Industry. We offer an attractive remuneration package and incentive scheme.
Your responsibilities would include :
· Posting jobs on career websites/portals
· Consult with Managers to understand the staff requirements and specific job objectives
· Source candidates by using databases and social media
· Screen/ Evaluate resumes
· Conduct phone, Online and/or in-person interviews
· Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
· Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
· Contact new employees and prepare on boarding sessions
· Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
· Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
· Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
· HBO/college education or higher
· Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Dutch is an advantage.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and complete it within time frame
· Experience in the Energy Sector or the Oil and Gas Industry is an advantage
What we offer :
· Work phone and laptop
· Competitive salary + Bonus System
· The opportunity to grow within the company and participate in relevant training courses.
· Global exposure to Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
· Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
Are you looking for your next step in your career? We look forward to receiving your application!